Monday, December 04, 2006

A Long Time

I know its been a long time since I last posted anything. Everything is so busy. Work, School, Projects, and now someone wants to throw Christmas at me like its that time of year or something. Really I am doing much better this year than any other year before. I went shopping the day after Thanksgiving and got most of my shopping done. The boys are going to have a big Christmas but, that is not unusual. They are so spoiled but, yet I am thankful they don't act like they are.

Hunter and Anthony are doing well. They were out of school on Thursday and Friday due to some ice and snow and unlike most children I know they miss school. I think they miss their girlfriends. They have both hit a growth spurt the last few weeks and I had to get into some of their Christmas clothes because they ran out of pants that were long enough. Hunter is just a few inches shy of being taller than me.

Ken is doing well and stays busy working and playing with the boys. They love those video games.

Love to all and Happy Holidays

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?