Friday, August 18, 2006

Thank God its Friday.

This week has been very busy and I will not be sad to see it go. Monday Anthony had square dance practice and he is getting really good at it. He will be dancing at the Clothes Line Fair on Labor day weekend. We finished all the boys back to school shopping by buying all the supplies, clothes, shoes and everything they would need. Football has also started. On Mondays Anthony is at Square Dance and Hunter is at football practice. He also has practice on Tuesday and Thursday.

Tuesday night Hunter had 5th grade (middle school) orientation. I know he has been in school for 5 years going on 6 but, the thought of him starting middle school made me tear up a little. They are growing so fast. Tuesday night was very hectic. After football practice we went to the middle school to get Hunter's schedule and locker assignment.

Last night Anthony had his open house to meet his teacher and get a brief overview of his new building. He is going into the 3rd grade which means he is no longer in the primary building. He is very excited to be going to a new school. His teacher seemed to be my kind of teacher. She gave him homework for the weekend and school doesnt even start until Monday. I thought AWESOME! Anthony didnt think so.

As for me I started my week off with an allergic mess going on. The mold count this week has been above 2,000 and is usually around 5 or 600. Its driving my nose, eyes, and ears crazy. Work has been very busy this week. Yesterday I was at the courthouse being sworn in as the Notary Public in our office. I got my stamp in the mail today. I was very proud.

Other than that every thing seem to be going well and hope it stays that way through the weekend. Summer is leaving us and the children are going back to school on Monday. They have a camping trip planned with my parents this weekend and that will be a great end to their summer.

I send my love and thoughts to everyone.

Love,
Jayme Lyn

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?