Saturday, October 22, 2005

Welcome Wally Dog.....





Today we welcome a new family member.... Ken has been wanting a puppy for a long time now and today I got him one. We got a Min Pin. He is so tiny and cute. He is only 4week old because the momma dog quit feeding her puppies 2 weeks ago. He seems to be doing ok but wants to be very close to someone at all times. He is the runt of the litter and we will still have to crop his tail in a couple of weeks. I will wait til he is 6 weeks old to take him to get his shots and see the doc about his tail. We have had him for about 6 hours and we are in love. His name is Wally (Angie, Ken named him not thinking about the other Wally in the family)

Maryjane is not the happiest kitty at the moment but I am sure she will warm up to our new little boy......... in the picture she is trying to trip him while he is eating. I am sure she will learn to love him.

Football............... Today was the last game before the playoffs and we are the proud parents of a team that is undefeated. They are 7 and 0 and are going off to the playoffs with there head held high. I could not have been any more proud. The playoffs begin next Saturday.


Comments:
Jayme,
Oh my gosh! That was kitty reaching out to Wally. He is adorable! I love love love little puppies! I wish they always stayed so cute and adoring! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see him in a few weeks when I come to town! I can't wait to see you; I miss you so much! Have a great weekend!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?