Sunday, August 21, 2005

What's been going on..............

Hunter has started the 4th grade and is going great. He rotates with four teachers this year. This is his last year in the upper elementary and he will be in middle school next year and will have six glasses. I hope this year really gets him ready for that. He also has started football. Yesterday was his first practice of tackling. He did really good. He will be 9yrs old this September and is looking forward to having his cousin from Hot Springs come and stay that weekend. We are going to take them to the Gentry Zoo for his birthday were they can ride camels and hold baby tigers and monkeys. That will be a lot of fun for him. I will post pics of that as soon as they are ready.

Anthony has started the 2nd grade and this will be his last year in lower elementary. He will be in the upper elementary next year. Anthony has just finished his first year of baseball and was very excited to have his first trophy. He says he doesn't want to play football but that doesn't start til 4th grade so maybe he will change his mind by then. He did say that he wants to square dance next year, which is very popular in Prairie Grove. I think he will do good in that. The boy loves to dance. I think he gets that from his Aunt Angie. Anthony stays very busy taking care of Jack his iguana. That is an everyday task for him and I think it is teaching him good responsibilities.

Ken has been very busy at work. The optical labs get very busy when back to school comes around. All the kids need new glasses or glasses for the first time. He has said that he wants a puppy for Christmas and I will be doing lots of looking. I think we will be getting an English Bulldog. I just love those and they seem really laid back much like my husband. I just don't know how MaryJane will take to that since she is the queen of the house at the moment. I am sure they will all adjust.

MaryJane spends most of her days sleeping. But, when she is not sleeping she spends them waiting for one of the boys to open their bedroom doors. She knows that they have lizards in there and she wants them bad. Jack (the iguana) did get loose for a couple of days but managed to stay out of her way. But Spot (the gecko) doesn't stand a chance if he gets loose. When she is not busy lizard watching she likes to hide under the dinner table and grab me as I walk by. She really loves to play unless you want to play first then she is not so interested in it. She is every bit of female.

And as for me, I have been taking care of lizards, cats, boys, my house, and my husband. I have been very busy at work as well which goes without saying since I also work in the optical department. I work in optical insurance and it is very nerve racking at this time of year. Everyone has different insurance and they all want to come to Wal-Mart. Good for business but not for my mind. :) I do work with a very well insurance team and we get the work done but, who's to say its easy. My birthday is on Saturday and I will be turning 27yrs old on the 27th. Sounds like my "Golden Birthday" I will be going to Omaha to see my best friend Angie. I cant wait to see her. I will post lots of pics of the two of us sight seeing. I love all of you guys and will be posting more pics soon.

Comments:
Jayme, I can't wait for you to come up Friday! I haven't looked forward to anything so much in a while! We will have fun- promise! Drive safely!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?