Saturday, July 23, 2005


On may way home today it was hailing golf ball size hail. The wind was really picking up and I could not see anything but the people pulling over to the side of the road and someone trying to get me to pull over as well. Later in the day one of my friends calls me and tells me that I am crazy. I had no idea what she meant. She said she was behind me this morning trying to get me to pull over because there was a tornado on my tail. I didnt see it but she said it was not coming to low. I did feel my car pulling alot but I kept on driving. I went back this evening to find out what my angel kept me from and see that the Battlefield park is torn up and I was almost in the middle of it. All the tree tops were twisted up and all the big trees are down.  Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?